Nutrition is our Mission
- Elementary: $2.75 ($ .40 for Reduced)
- Middle: $2.85 ($ .40 for Reduced)
- Adult: $3.35 (Milk Additional)
Certain additional items are available on different days of the week such as healthy snacks and juice.
- Bear Gulch, Dona Merced, Coyote Canyon, Valle Vista, and Central $1.00 ($ .30 Reduced)
- Cucamonga Middle and Ruth Musser $1.25 ($ .30 Reduced)
- Adult Breakfast: $1.75
Computerized Point of Sale
- For your convenience all kitchens have a computerized Point of Sale.
- Our single lane and multi lane point of sale systems at the elementary and secondary schools offer students complete flexibility when purchasing a Breakfast or Lunch, from pre-payments to reports of your students activity in a confidential manner.
- The best part is all students are given a student ID number when they enter the district, this same number will be used for meals throughout their years at Central School District. Students use the same number on the student ID cards in the middle schools.